Hello and thank you for checking out Macpreneur.
I’m your host, Damien Schreurs, and this is episode 0, during which I’ll introduce myself, explain what this podcast is about and what you can expect in terms of frequency.
- I’m the owner/founder of EasyTECH, a training & consultancy firm specialising on Apple products & services, based in Luxembourg a teeny tiny country stuck between Belgium, France and Germany
- I started my company in 2013 as a side hustle and finally left my corporate job in September 2016 after almost 19 years of service
- To run my business, I’m using most of the time 2 computers and 2 mobiles devices:
- A 27 inch Retina 5K iMac where I’m currently recording this show
- A 13-inch MacBook Air which I use when I visit my clients or travel
- A 256 GB iPhone 8 Plus and a 64GB iPad Mini 4 with a Logitech keyboard
I love listening to podcasts, mostly about technology, business, entrepreneurship and personal development
Since I couldn’t find a podcast that was mainly about running a business using Apple gear, I’ve decided to create Macpreneur.
Unlike today’s episode, Macpreneur is an interview show where I’ll bring entrepreneurs from all around the world, who love Apple products too.
They’ll share with you how they run their business and what specifically made them choose Apple products.
This show is for non tech-savvy entrepreneurs who want simple, easy to understand strategies to run their business more efficiently
In fact, there will be a segment in the show where I’ll ask my guests what they’re currently struggling with and I’ll provide them with some guidance.
Later on I’ll follow up with them and see what worked and what didn’t work.
Each show will be between 30 and 45 minutes long and jam packed with insights on how to make the most of your Apple devices.
Macpreneur will start with 3 episodes and the following ones will be released on a weekly basis.
If you’d like to be interviewed or if you have any feedback, please visit macpreneur.com/contact
You can connect with me via:
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.