So, two episodes ago, I kicked off a series of solo shows that explore the behind the scenes of my freelance Apple training & consulting business.
In today’s episode I’ll go through what I consider the essential online services that entrepreneurs need to run a consulting business.
Now, initially, I planned this episode to cover both the online services and the automation that goes with it, but I realised that it would be too much.
So, I’ll concentrate on the online services in this episode and you’ll discover how I automate my business in the next one.
And today, I’ve divided the episode in 3 sections
- The first one will talk about finance
- The second one will be about marketing
- The third and last section will be about the operation’s part of my business
If you’d like to be a guest on the show or know an entrepreneur who would be a great guest on the show, just visit macpreneur.com/contact
The web version of the show notes is available at macpreneur.com/episode13
- Freshbooks (Affiliate link to get a free month)
- Plasso Pay Me page
- SumUp (Affiliate link to get €12 discount on the card reader)
Mail, contacts, calendar
Social media marketing
- 1Password for Teams (US pricing / EU pricing)
- Unlock 1Password online course (Sweet Setup)
- Boxcryptor Business
- TunnelBear VPN (Affiliate link)
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.