In this episode, Michelle Hofer explains how she’s using her iPhone and iPad working as a full time artist, mostly doing paintings and some textile pieces.
We talk extensively about editing photos directly from an iPhone.
Around the 21 minutes mark, Michelle shares a tip that is useful when wanting to undo a change on iPhone or iPad.
You can connect with Michelle via:
The web version of the show notes is available at macpreneur.com/episode15
Want to provide some feedback or be a guest on the show? Then visit macpreneur.com/contact
- seanwes community
- Instagram (iOS app)
- Apple Music (iOS app)
- Spotify (iOS app)
- Scrivener (iOS app)
- Pinterest (iOS app)
- GoPro camera (iOS app)
- Quik GoPro video editor iOS app
- How to use and customize Shake to Undo on iPhone & iPad (Source: iMore)
- Lightroom CC (iPhone app / iPad app)
- Sync presets from desktop to mobile version (Source: Cult of Mac)
- VSCO (iOS app)
- SKRWT (iOS app)
- Square (Square Point of Sale iOS app / Square Dashboard iOS app)
- Stripe (iOS app)