In today’s episode, I’ll be talking about upgrading your Apple devices.
- Should you do it?
- And if so, when?
- If not, why not?
The goal for this episode is to be evergreen content providing guidance for entrepreneurs and business owners, regardless from the current version of the operating system.
I won’t go into the features introduced by Apple with iOS 12 and macOS Mojave and have provided links to other podcasts on these topics.
If you’re unsure about how to best prepare for upgrading your iPhone or iPad to iOS 12, grab my checklist here (no signup required):
I’m curious to have your feedback on the shorter format.
Please shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a guest on the show? Then visit macpreneur.com/contact
- Mac Power Users Episode 448: iOS 12 and the September 12th event
- Mac Power Users episode 449: macOS Mojave
- Canvas episode 69: Getting ready for iOS 12
- David Sparks
- Katie Floyd
- Frasier Speirs
- Federico Viticci
- Pangu Hackers have Jailbroken iOS 12 on Apple’s New iPhone XS (Source: The Hacker News)
- ex-NSA Hacker Discloses macOS Mojave 10.14 Zero-Day Vulnerability (Source: The Hacker News)
- RoaringApps crowdsourcing service
- Alex Lindsay (Pixelcorps)
- macOS Sierra Technical specifications