So, in today’s show, I’ll share with you a bunch of accessories for your iPad.
You’ll discover different ways to protect it and type on it, draw and annotate, import and export pictures, mirror your screen and finally print & scan documents on the go.
I’ve structured this episode based on what you may want to do with your iPad.
Please note that this post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means that I’ll earn a small commission (usually a few percents) if you buy something after clicking on them.
Protection: Screen & body
- Screen protection:
- Matte (anti-glare) vs. Tempered Glass (super transparent)
- Smart Folio for iPad Pro (front & back):
- Symmetry Series 360 Case for 11-inch iPad Pro (Apple Store)
- Symmetry Series 360 Case for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Apple Store)
- Urban Armor Gear:
- UAG Metropolis for the the 11-inch iPad Pro (Amazon.com / Amazon.fr)
- UAG Metropolis for the the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Amazon.com / Amazon.fr)
- SUPCASE with pencil holder
- Zugu with pencil holder at the back:
Pay attention to:
- the exact model
- whether it has an Apple pencil holder or not
- Different options:
- Keyboard case vs. standalone keyboard
- Wired vs. Bluetooth vs. Smart connector
- From Apple:
- Smart Keyboard folio for 11-inch iPad Pro (Apple Store / Amazon.com)
- Smart Keyboard folio for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Apple Store / Amazon.com)
- From Logitech:
- K760 solar without a numeric keypad (Amazon.com)
- Review: Brydge Pro Keyboard for iPad Pro beats Apple’s offering in nearly every way (Source: AppleInsider)
- Review: Brydge Pro 12.9 keyboard (Source: SixColors)
- Keyboard for the 2018 iPad Pro (Brydge.com / Brydge.eu)
- From Zagg:
- Review: Zagg Slim Book Go for iPad Pro adopts a detachable Bluetooth keyboard (Source: AppleInsider)
- Slim Book for 11-inch iPad Pro (Amazon.com)
- Slim Book for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Amazon.com)
Pay attention to:
- key illumination
- how to recharge it
- whether or not the keyboard is detachable
Drawing & annotating:
- Multi-purpose USB-C hubs for 2018 iPad Pro
- Hands On: HyperDrive is the best USB-C dock for the iPad Pro yet (Source: AppleInsider)
- HyperDrive for iPad Pro USB-C hub (6-in-1): Headphone jack + HDMI + USB 3.0 + USB-C + 1x SD & 1x microSD Card readers (Hypershop.com)
File storage & backup
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
- WD My Passport Wireless Pro with SD Card reader
Printing & scanning
- Documents printing & scanning on-the-go
- Canon IVY Mobile Mini (Amazon.com)
- Normal pictures (4 by 6 inch = 10 by 15 cm
- Pictures up to 5 by 7 inch = 13 by 18 cm
- Epson PictureMate PM-400 Wireless Compact Color Photo Printer (Amazon.com)
And you, which accessories are you currently using with your iPad and which ones do you plan to purchase in the future?
Please let me know by leaving a comment below.
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.