In this episode, Charli (@charliprangley) explains how she’s using her couple of MacBooks and her iPad Pro with Apple Pencil to consistently produce YouTube videos and co-host a podcast while working remotely for ConvertKit (now Seva) as a marketing designer.
Around the 24 minutes mark, Charli shares a tip that is useful for people who often copy/paste information from web pages and want to get rid of the style of the text.
You can connect with Charli via:
- Website: http://www.charlimarie.com
- Design Life podcast: https://designlife.fm
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/charlimarietv
- Twitter: @charliprangley
- Instagram: @charliprangley
- Seanwes conference
- “What I wish I knew” – Motivated creatives give advice to their former self
- Sketch – The digital design toolkit
- Astropad – Turn your iPad into a graphics tablet for Mac
- Concepts – Smarter sketching
- Overcast podcast player app
- StrongLifts workout app
- How to save space and reduce distractions with iOS 11
- Moment – iPhone usage tracking app
- Use the Activity app on your Apple Watch
- Focus – Productivity timer for Apple Watch
- Default Folder X – Make your Open and Save dialogs work as quickly as you do
- Touché – Touchbar for everyone
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.