In episode 8 of Macpreneur, Austin Saylor explains how he’s using his 27-inch 5K iMac, his MacBook Pro, his iPhone and Apple Watch to teach people how to do lettering animation while running a freelance business on the side.
Around the 27 minutes mark, Austin shares a tip that is useful for people who need to paste stuff from the web without the formatting.
You can connect with Austin via:
Want to provide some feedback or be a guest on the show? Then visit macpreneur.com/contact
- 13 inch HD cintiq wacom tablet
- G Suite (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, …) for businesses
- After Effects
- Instagram iOS app
- Twitter iOS app
- Relax Melodies: Sleep sounds
- Everyday: Take a picture of yourself every day
- Mac Power Users podcast
- Mac Power Users community on Discourse
- Discourse open-source forum solution
- Keyboard Maestro
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.