In this episode, Ben Toalson explains how he’s using his Retina iMac, iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 to produce documentaries while offering SEO and graphic design services on the side.
Around the 44 minutes mark, Ben shares a tip that is useful when you need to dim your iPhone screen as much as you possibly can.
You can connect with Ben via:
- Instagram: @bentoalson
- Twitter: @bentoalson
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bentoalson
- Website: www.bentoalson.com
Want to provide some feedback or be a guest on the show? Then visit macpreneur.com/contact
- Tough Nissi Documentary
- Kate’s Take #182: To be an entrepreneur , in the nontraditional sense
- Kate’s Take #186: 186: An alternative to running your own business (hint: help someone else run theirs)
- Pro Camera iOS app
- Rode recorder iOS app
- Rode Smart Lav+ microphone
- My Fitnesspal: Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker
- G Suite (Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, …) for businesses
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Promptsmart: Teleprompter app
- Beam splitter glass YouTube video
- Fitbit Charge HR on Amazon
- Fitbit Charge 2 (Successor to Charge HR)
- Use and customize Control Center on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Use Display Accommodations on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- How to take a screenshot on your Mac
- Keyboard Maestro
- Work in multiple spaces
- BetterTouch tool
- Toalson media on Patreon
Free Email Course
Every day for 1 month, receive actionable tips that will make you more productive using your Apple devices.
The first lesson of this course will help you launch applications faster.